Click on each tab below.
Get the information for the tab below here or below the tabs on phone screens.
Dentistry appointment or question with Dr Tucker or Melissa Buday:
Learn more and download a free booklet about The Tucker Technique Of Equine Dentistry™.
Find other equine dentists trained in The Tucker Technique Of Equine Dentistry™.
It will also be life changing for the professional who may be losing his or her confidence around horses or just may be struggling with the question of why they work with horses.
Learn the principles of working with horses that keep you safe and build the trusting relationship you want between you and every horse you come in contact with. Based on Dr Tucker’s book, “The Ten Irrefutable Laws Of Horsemanship” and the extensive library of thousands of articles, photos, and videos. It is a dynamic encyclopedia of information plus a lot more!
If you haven’t yet, get my book, “The Ten Irrefutable Laws Of Horsemanship” and read it several times. It has everything you need to connect with any horse within 30 seconds of meeting it. I use it every day.
I’ll be back here over the next few months to add and expand here. Sign up for my news letter at the bottom of this page to stay tuned with announcements.
Thanks, Doc T ~ January, 2015
This school is different than any other school out there because it is based on real world experiences by a veterinarian trained in clearing away the clutter and focusing on what works for the horse, the horse owner, and the dentist.
The school is divided into several parts:
- The Short Course – perfect for those who want to find out about how the school is conducted and want to learn just a little bit about equine dentistry.
- The Basics (part one) – Gets you comfortable with the language of equine dentistry.
- The Basics (part two) – Completes the terminology and discusses the principles of equine dentistry.
- Horsemanship and Equine Dentistry – How to work with unmedicated horses to apply the techniques of equine dentistry.
- The Techniques Of Equine Dentistry – The actual application of dentistry to the horse.
- Practical Experience – Applying all that is learned in the previous parts with an instructor coaching you as you work.
- Certification – Become part of the team of horsemanship based equine dentists.
- Support – receive continued support for your growth in equine dentistry.
- The Association Of Horsemanship Based Equine Dentists – A group to support all of you who become graduates of The School Of The Tucker Technique Of Equine Dentistry™
The advantages of this school:
- Parts 1 through 5 above are all on the internet allowing people from anywhere in the world to learn without traveling far or leaving their obligations to family or jobs.
- Part 6 is real time experience with an instructor either in Florida or where you live (limited – call for details). This can be individual OR as a group.
- Parts 7, 8, and 9 are all about you becoming successful as an equine dentist and promoting this style of equine dentistry to the horse owners of the world.
- The parts can be purchased separately allowing you to space out the money you need to spend.
- The parts can be bundled and purchased for saving money.
- You set the pace. There is no time requirement to complete the course.
- There are quizzes with each unit and a final exam. Advancing on to the next unit requires a passing score on the quiz. Once the unit is unlocked, it is there for life to review.
- There is an extensive library, booth public and private for students only. Within the library are thousands of captioned photographs, white board presentations, webinars, and videos. The dentistry videos are composed of a helmet cam view with real time narration plus a stall side vies with an overview narration. This give you an experience as if you are right there with us. People on the other side of the planet can be right there with us through an internet connection.
- In the near future this school will be offered as a book with DVD’s for those not having access to the computer.
SUCCEED® digestive supplementCases of SUCCEED® delivered directly from the manufacturer to your barn. No middle man, no improper storage. The best prices on the internet!
(Succeed links temporarily not working)
2015 BarnPics™ Calendar
Pick up your 2015 calendar today by clicking this picture or the button below. Hang it in your barn and enjoy! $14.99
“Since The Days Of The Romans – My discovery of a life with horses”
“True And Incredible Stories Of A Horse Vet”
“The Ten Irrefutable Laws Of Horsemanship”
This is the official blog of The Equine Practice, Inc. Subscribe to the newsletter in the form in the footer below to keep abreast of the news.