The purpose of my web sites is to inform, educate and entertain but more importantly, they are to initiate discussions. This is why I approve copying of my content for redistribution and even adapting as long as you give me credit for creating the original content and apply the same copy right license to that or any derivative.
The following Creative Commons License applies to all works created by Geoff Tucker, DVM WITH THE EXCEPTION of any and all material used in the Horsemanship Dentistry School website and the University Courses of The Horse's Advocate web site. All material used for any course I offer for enrollment is copy righted with all rights reserved (unless otherwise noted or used elsewhere where the Creative Commons license has been applied). The material may not be copied and used for any reason without the express consent by me. You can do this by contacting me through the contact form of the website.
All materials produced by Geoff Tucker, DVM by Geoff Tucker, DVM is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://theequinepractice.com/copyright/.
If you would like to use any material outside of the terms such as for a fee, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org[/x_alert]
What this means:
The Equine Practice, Inc cannot revoke your use of any material you want to share as long as you follow the license terms below:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share Alike - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.