September 2016 Contents:
- Should I Care If My Horse Has Cushing’s Disease
- Are Your Sure Your Horse Doesn’t Need His Teeth Floated?
- From The Horse’s Mouth – case of the mouth – Cheek Tooth Fracture
- Computer (BEST) – Click the button below marked PDF version then follow the prompts. Opens in a new tab. NOT recommended for phones or tablets.
- Computer (alternative) – Click an image below and it will open in a new window then click that image once to enlarge and click again to shrink. Scroll about the image as you would normally do. Click your back arrow to return to this window and then repeat for the next image.
- Tablet or smart phone – Do NOT tap the image. Use your fingers to expand and move the image. If you accidentally tap the image, it will open in a new window. Use your fingers to expand and move the image then press the back arrow to return to this page.