Horsemanship Dentistry™ is all about truth, trust, and knowledge ~ with the horses and the people in their lives.
As horse dentistry becomes more popular, it also becomes more confusing. With so much information available, how do you know what is true?
- Hand floating versus motorized instruments
- Horsemanship versus automatic medication
- Feeling the teeth versus looking at them
- To even float the teeth versus not worrying about the teeth at all
Let these 29 video answers to frequently asked questions help.
Horsemanship Dentistry™ is integrity – teaching what we know to be truths based on tens of thousands of horses (as of 2023, 80,000 horses floated over 40 years).
General Questions About Horse Dentistry
- Does My Horse Need Equine Dentistry?
- Equine Dentistry Is An Important Part Of Any Veterinary Practice
- Expectations Between The Client And The Vet
- How Often Should Equine Dentistry Be Done?
- The Purpose Of Floating Horse Teeth
- Were Your Horse’s Teeth Done Well?
- Why Equine Dentistry For My Horse?
Specific Questions about Horsemanship Dentistry™
- Abscesses And Periodontal Disease
- Broken Cheek Teeth
- Caps And Cap Remnants In Young Horse Teeth
- Flabby Cheeks
- Hooks In Equine Dentistry
- Jaw Lumps Of Young Horse Teeth
- Medication – Why And When To Use Drugs In Equine Dentistry
- Medication – What Types of Drugs Used In Equine Dentistry
- Nooks, Crannies, Swales, Hooks, Old Horse Tooth
- Older Horses In Equine Dentistry
- Points – What Are They In Equine Dentistry?
- Quidding And Spilling Grain Helped By Equine Dentistry
- The Importance Of The Tongue
- Ulcers Of The Cheek And Tongue In Horses
- Young Horse Dental Care